Syns per portion: Extra Easy Free , Green Free
- 75g arborio rice
- 100g broccoli florets
- 50g pea
- 50g sweetcorn
- 1/4 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 2 dairylea cheese triangles
- If using frozen veg cook first until ready, cut broccoli into small pieces and set aside.
- Add a few sprays of frylight in a pan and cook the onion over a medium heat until softened. Add the garlic and rice and cook for a further minute.
- Add 50ml of the hot stock and boil until the liquid has been absorbed. Pour in 125ml of the remaining stock and simmer on low for 10 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Add the broccoli, sweetcorn and peas along withe the remaining stock. Heat and stir for another 5 minutes until the liquid has almost been absorbed and the rice is tender but still has a sloppy consistency.
- Add the cheese triangles and stir into rice mix until melted. Serve.