Syns per portion: Extra Easy Free
- 1pork loin
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2green bell pepper
- 1/4 of medium onion
- 1 tsp Schwartz 'perfect shake' Cajun spice mix
- 45g rice
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Chop all the ingredients into small chunks.
- Place all the chopped veg and pork into an oven bake bag and add the cajun spices, coating the contents of the bag evenly. (If you don't have an oven bag you can use tinfoil in a high sided baking tray, make sure it covers the top of all the ingredients so they don't dry out when cooking.).
- Place the bag in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil the rice and drain once cooked to desired consistency.
- Remove the tray from the oven and mix the ingredients well into any juices and spice mix. Serve.