Syns per portion*: Extra Easy Free , Red 8.5, Green Free (replace chicken with quorn bites and use prawns as HEB)
- 1 chicken breast chopped
- 100g prawns
- 1 bag of pepper stir fry mix (I used Tescos own one)
- 1 packet of Amoy straight to wok rice noodles (8.5 syns Red)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp ASDA chinese style noodle seasoning
- Spray a wok with a few sprays of frylight and place on high heat.
- Add the chicken and prawns and fry for 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the stir fry veg packet and mix with chicken and prawns for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce and noodle seasoning and coat vegetables, chicken and prawns evenly.
- Reduce to a medium heat and leave cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the noodles and continue to cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Serve